sábado, fevereiro 23, 2013

"One In A Life Time", danielarosa's original @


Este foi a primeira música minimamente elaborada que compus no piano. Nunca tive aulas, portanto… Foi o melhor que consegui fazer inteiramente pelo meu próprio ouvido. Espero que gostem :) 

You are the sun that lights up my day
You are an angel who came to show me the way

I've always thought I was better on my own
All alone
But then you came along and showed me how
I was wrong

I still remember our first moment
All alone, n' the kitchen floor,
Talking about the past, our sorrows, 
Like never before
To you I showed the deepest corners of my soul
From the start
And you're the reason why I still believe that love will come
To my heart, to my heart

You'll never see how much you mean to me
You've changed my life
And I miss everything about you
'Cause I need you by my side
Now 'lemme save you too
As you did with me
'Cause we're each other's 
Destiny, Destiny

I just wish we could stay like this
For a long, long time

You showed me what friendship and love should be
You're one in a life time.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário